Isaac Levin joins Scott Hanselman to talk about building highly scalable applications and having fun with the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock sample application. Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock is a multi-language application built with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, deployed with GitHub Actions and running on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS). It also uses Machine Learning and Azure Cognitive Services (Custom Vision API). Languages used in this application include .NET, Node.js, Python, Java, and PHP.
- GitHub: microsoft / RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock (aka.ms/rpsls)
- Rock, Scissors, Paper, Lizard, Spock – Play the game now (aka.ms/rpsls-game)
- Ignite 2019 – Application Dev Keynote (aka.ms/devkeynote)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create a free account (Azure)