In this episode, we joined by Microsoft Azure Software Architect, Jeffrey Richter, who gives us a thorough overview of the Azure.Core library and its HTTP pipeline implementation.
- [01:10] – The HTTP pipeline
- [05:58] – Extending the pipeline
- [07:55] – Creating custom policies
- [16:00] – Future potentials for the HTTP pipeline
- [17:11] – Why didn’t we use HttpClient and DelegatingHandlers?
- Azure.Core on NuGet
- Azure SDKs for .NET
- Azure SDK Design Guidelines for .NET
- Azure for .NET and .NET Core developers