When you are processing gigs or terabytes of data, it’s important to have resources that will help you scale to fit your data processing needs.
In this episode, Brigit Murtaugh joins us again to show us how Azure Synapse can help us power our .NET for Apache Spark data processing jobs.
- [01:55] – Azure?
- [03:30] – Which Azure service do you choose?
- [T04:52} – Running on Azure Synapse
- [11:35] – Inspecting Spark job results
- [13:00] – Using Notebooks tin Azure Synapse
- [16:59] – Using ML.NET with Apache Spark
- .NET for Apache Spark
- .NET for Apache Spark documentation
- .NET for Apache Spark 101 videos
- .NET for Apache Spark on GitHub
- An Introduction to DataFrame