August 17 – 20 [Click here for iCal Invite]
We’re launching new content in August, and we’re also hosting a LIVE bootcamp over the course of four days where you can learn Azure SQL from Anna Hoffman and Bob Ward and get your questions answered. Each day, there will be a two-hour live session for you to join. After or during the session, there will also be hands-on labs to complete. By the end of the week, you should be comfortable with the Azure SQL fundamentals (or the "meat and potatoes" of Azure SQL).
Monday, August 17: Compare Azure SQL options and how to deploy and configure servers, instances, and databases
Tuesday, August 18: Secure Azure SQL and deliver consistent performance
Wednesday, August 19: Deploy highly available Azure SQL solutions and solve real-world scenarios
Thursday, August 20: Create solutions with Azure SQL and get your questions answered
* Each session will be run live from 9AM-11AM PDT / 12PM-2PM EST / 4PM-6PM GMT
How to Attend:
- On the day of each session, you just need to go to the Microsoft Developer page on YouTube or https://aka.ms/azuresqlbootcamplive
- You can also download the Calendar file to add to your calendar!
Anna Hoffman, Data & Applied Scientist
Bob Ward, Principal Architect
Details on how to ask questions during the live event:
- Add the Azure SQL Bootcamp invite to your calendar or come back to this page and go to https://aka.ms/azuresqlbootcamplive for the streaming event to view the video and chatbox
- Make sure to sign in to YouTube to be able to ask questions to our engineers and talk to others on the chat
Plan on attending? Let us know by tweeting #AzureSQLBootcamp #LearnAzureSQL @AzureSQL. We’d love to hear about what you are most excited to learn!