Azure App Service hosts millions of apps, serves trillions of requests per day, and has an SLA of 99.95%. But what should you do when your app has issues in production? Byron Tardif joins Scott Hanselman to discuss some operational best practices for running your web apps on Azure App Service.
- Tutorial: Troubleshoot an App Service app with Azure Monitor
- Azure App Service deployment slots
- Azure App Service monitoring
- Azure App Service
- AZ-400: Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
- Create a free account (Azure)