Gaurav Malhotra and Scott Hanselman discuss how you can now share a self-hosted Integration Runtime (IR) across multiple data factories and consolidate on a single, highly available, multi-node (up to 4 nodes) self-hosted IR infrastructure. Doing so removes the need for separate, self-hosted IRs per project/data factory making it more manageable for the IT/DevOps team.
For more information:
- Sharing the self-hosted integration runtime with multiple data factories (docs)
- Sharing a self-hosted Integration Runtime infrastructure with multiple Data Factories (blog post)
- Azure Data Factory overview
- Azure Data Factory pricing
- Create a free account (Azure)