The performance of your applications is central to the success of your IT organization. Many factors can affect the performance of your applications including network latency which is impacted by, among other things, the physical distance between the deployed virtual machines. Ziv Rafalovich joins Donovan Brown to show how Proximity Placement Groups help you co-locate your Azure infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) resources and achieve lower network latency.
- Introducing proximity placement groups
- Co-locate resources for improved latency
- Preview: Deploy VMs to proximity placement groups using Azure CLI
- Azure Virtual Machines overview
- Create a free account (Azure)