Most of the time, your apps are running happily and healthily. However, when things go wrong, you can use Genie and Navigator in App Service Diagnostics to figure out what’s wrong. Jen Lee joins Scott Hanselman to show how the App Service Diagnostics interactive interface (Genie) guides you intelligently through the self-troubleshooting experience. Navigator, enables you to find potentially breaking changes to your app and its dependencies.
[0:00:54] – Demo
- Azure App Service diagnostics overview
- Navigator now provides dependency mapping and change analysis in App Service Diagnostics
- Provide feedback on App Service Diagnostics
- Azure App Service
- Bakery Web App Template (GitHub repo)
- Create a free account (Azure)