When your private virtual networks in Azure need to talk to the Internet, a network translation is needed for your applications to talk to endpoints on the Internet. Christian Kuhtz joins Scott Hanselman to show how it works and why Azure NAT Gateway is the best and most scalable way to do Secure Network Address Translation (SNAT).
- What is Virtual Network NAT?
- Designing virtual networks with NAT gateway resources
- Virtual Network pricing (NAT Gateway)
- Troubleshoot Azure Virtual Network NAT connectivity
- Azure Virtual Network NAT metrics
- Create a free account (Azure)