Jay Gordon (@jaydestro) joins Donovan Brown (@donovanbrown) to show how to build a containerized React application and deploy it to production with Azure Kubernetes Service. He’ll also show how to configure an Azure Active Directory service principal to enable Role-Based Authentication, which enables you to dynamically create and manage other Azure resources.
[0:01:07] – Demo
- Service principals with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Quickstart: Deploy an Azure Kubernetes Service cluster using the Azure CLI | Create AKS cluster
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) overview
- jaydestro/react-clock-basic repo (GitHub)
- Create a free account (Azure)