Jeff Hollan joins Scott Hanselman to show how you can quickly develop and deploy code to run in the cloud with Azure Functions. Functions can be written in a variety of languages, and will automatically trigger and scale based on your application needs.
[0:01:53] – Demo
- Quickstart: Create your first function in Azure using Visual Studio
- Tutorial: Create and deploy serverless Azure Functions in Python with Visual Studio Code
- Use Key Vault references for App Service and Azure Functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Go serverless playlist on YouTube
- Create a free account (Azure)