Azure Stack Hub is now supporting various GitHub Actions. GitHub Actions enable developers to create custom software development life cycle (SDLC) workflows.
With GitHub Actions for Azure Stack Hub, users can create workflows to build, test, package, release and deploy to an Azure Stack Hub Environment directly from their GitHub repository.
- [01:18] – What is Azure Stack Hub (ASH)
- [02:49] – GitHub Actions workflow to login to an ASH Environment
- [05:24] – GitHub Actions workflow to deploy to a K8 cluster on ASH
For More Information:
Free DevOps courses on Microsoft Learn:
- Evolve your DevOps practices
- Build applications with Azure DevOps
- Deploy applications with Azure DevOps
DevOps Lab Favorite Links: