Arnaud Lheureux joins host Sarah Lean to about Azure Landing Zones and how to deploy them using Terraform. You’ll learn about Terraform Modules and how they’re different from Azure Landing Zone Accelerators, and see a cool demo of a Terraform Module in action.
[01:00] What is Terraform and how is it useful?
[02:10] How can Terraform help me with my Landing Zones?
[03:05] What do the Cloud Adoption Terraform Modules include?
[05:38] How are the Azure Landing Zone Accelerator different from the Terraform Modules?
[06:29] How do the Terraform Modules help me get closer to my Azure Landing Zone architecture?
[07:35] Demo of Terraform Modules
[14:34] Where can people go to find more information on Terraform Modules?
📺 Related episodes:
- Explore the Azure Landing Zones
- Download the CAF Terraform Landing Zones starter project from GitHub
- Explore the CAF Terraform modules in the Terraform registry
- Read this article :Go Big or Go Small? Building in Azure CAF with Terraform Cloud
- Learn more about the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure
🔴 Watch more episodes in the Cloud Adoption Framework Series!