Azure Container Instances (ACI) allow for a quick, simple, and cost effective way to run serverless containers in production. ACI is generally available and is for hosting serverless containerized workloads, including ETL pipelines, serverless batch jobs, and API microservices. Come hang out with Scott Hanselman and Jessica Deen as we learn about ACI, GitHub Actions, and container best practices.
- Azure Friday Image Resizer Code
- Run Docker containers with Azure Container Instances
- Azure Container Instances docs
- How to keep secure your Docker Image
- Create a free account (Azure)