Azure Container Instances a simple way to run a container in Azure, without having to manage any virtual machines.
Brady Gaster returns in this follow up to the previous episode on Worker services. This time Brady will show us how to deploy our worker service to Azure Container Instances
- [00:58] – Creating a new container instance
- [03:08] – Exploring the Docker tools in Visual Studio Code
- [04:30] – Reviewing the deployed container instance
- [05:50] – Exploring the tools for Kubernetes in Visual Studio Code
- [09:57] – Kubernetes Namespaces and Deployments
- [12:10] – .NET Architecture Guides