Ziv Rafalovich joins Donovan Brown to introduce Azure Dedicated Host, which is a service that provides physical servers – able to host one or more virtual machines – dedicated to one Azure subscription.
Dedicated hosts are the same physical servers used in our data centers, provided as a resource. You can provision dedicated hosts within a region, availability zone, and fault domain. Then, you can place VMs directly into your provisioned hosts, in whatever configuration best meets your needs.
- Introducing Azure Dedicated Host (blog)
- Azure Dedicated Host overivew
- Preview: Deploy VMs to dedicated hosts using the Azure CLI
- Preview: Deploy VMs to dedicated hosts using the portal
- Preview: Deploy VMs to dedicated hosts using the Azure PowerShell
- Azure Dedicated Host pricing
- Preview: Azure Dedicated Hosts (docs)
- Create a free account (Azure)